I'm beginning to like this place.
I guess it would be over simplification......but "collectors", collect, "model railroaders", can be operators of model trains, and builders of trains, and train related models. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=479&start=30">viewtopic.php?f=29&t=479&start=30</a><!-- l --> has a couple of the different "model" formats that I am interested in. I guess I chose model railroading for both the trains and the models. Where else could one build models of "trains,planes,automobiles,trucks,bridges,buildings,rocks,trees,homes,coalmines,steel mills,grass,flowers,water(streams,rivers,lakes,inlets,canals,"ole fishin' holes"),people,pets,livestock.....and on, and on.

"scifi fan wrote: I came here looking for help to model a small part of my hypothetical film, but, after browsing the threads, I can feel the energy and the enthusiasm."
Cheers
That is what we try to encourage, and perpetuate. if you want to get into modelbuilding, this is as good a place as any to find the encouragement, support, and sometimes even advice you might need or want. Welcome
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread