I'm beginning to like this place.
Scifi fan Wrote:I'll be 49 this year, and I'm a lawyer. Quite honestly, my work is my life, and I have no real hobbies, so maybe I should get one.......................
I'm trying to build an underground train system, like that seen in New York, complete with trams. I need, at minimum, trams that are about 44'' long each, to run on tracks that are all underground. Needless to say, I will also need to build the underground enclosures. This is for an indie film project, and I'm trying to get a team together to help me. If anyone on this forum can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Well, indie films may not be the "usual" idea of a hobby, but........

We can certainly help you with the "hows and whys, and wherefores" of model building.
The "set designing, and visualization" ?, that may be a more difficult matter. My guess is, that you need to first wake up your imagination. Find a photo of something close to what you want, and post it here. we can then offer ideas on how to make it happen as a scale model.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread