Does this make me a FAILURE ?
Sumpter250 Wrote:...Oh, I pull off the road when my cell phone "rings". I may be a fool, but I am at least, a careful fool.

How can you tell if you're following a cell-phone junkie? That's easy,
  • If the car ahead is going a good ten miles under the speed limit in the fast lane, you can be pretty sure they're on the phone.

If the car in the middle lane isn't sure where the lane markers are and is weaving between all lanes, you can be pretty sure they're on the phone.

If you look in the rear view mirror when stopped at a light and the car behind you is still moving with plumes of tire rubber burning, you can be pretty sure they're on the phone. (uh, this happened to us a while back, luckily, there was no one in front of us and I was able to pull up just as she was filling in the spot we were sitting in) Eek

If the driver next to you is looking at something in their hand or lap and only has one or no hands on the wheel,you can be pretty sure they're texting away.
Us, we wouldn't know if our phone rings since we keep it off since it's only there in case of an emergency. If anyone wants to talk to us, they know our home phone number. Yes, we still have a land line... Tongue
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread