Tour Ship
In a "Weekly Photo Fun" Schraddel posted a photo of MS Diana, a Lake and Canal cruise ship http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic...04#p104704
After several PM's, I've gotten to this point in building "Diana's American Cousin", as yet, unnamed.

Looking at the photos, I will have to make a few modifications to the pilot house windows ( from a North Atlantic Fishing Trawler kit ), They are a bit too small. The hull is from a Revell "The Firefighter" kit ( There will be lots of neat little details left over from that kit 8-) Icon_twisted Wink )
There will also be a lot of soldering on all the stanchions and handrails.
While I've decided not to model MS Diana, I still like the overall appearance, so will follow it fairly closely.
The vessel, when complete, will cruise Great Island Sound, and the lower Kennequogue River, making stops at Cindy's Harbor Seaport Village and Museum, and points of interest along the way.
Smile Wink yeah, another "ship" project. Icon_twisted, but I should be able to "populate" this one with a lot of LPB's, in a partying mood. Cheers Cheers
Wink I have to remember to keep this model under 5-1/8" tall, or it won't go under the bridge ! :o :o
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread