"New modules"
I've taken a break from the tour ship, to add a few more little details to the modules. November is fast approaching, and that means Trainfest !!!
I have every intention of having these new modules at Trainfest - - it will be my twenty-fourth!
These next two shots - - the first - - "don't pay any attention to the man behind the skyboard"

- - and the second :oops: I asked you not to ........
here you can see the "back board", that makes the module set a 40" X 12' dual gauge loop. the Narrow, and Standard split off across the back, behind the "sky boards". I can alternate a Narrow gauge train in one direction, and next a Standard gauge train in the other, on the dual gauge track that runs along the lower front edge of the set.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This next shot is the far left end, or the "North end" of the set.

This shot, is looking from just to the right of the sea wall in the first two pictures. Behind the sailboats and bridges, you can see the standard gauge 2-6-6-2T with tender, on the dual gauge track

Here, we see a Father and son sitting on the sea-wall ( newly added figures ). The boy is getting a "fishing lesson". To the left, the transom of the Brigantine W.W.Marsland ( rememberin' ya bil ), and a view to the Northwest across Cindys Harbor.

A closer view, you can see the name clearly on the transom. and across the harbor, the caboose of the standard gauge train, and the lobsterman's shack.

A wider view of the harbor, taken on the south shore of the Lower Kennequogue.
Oh, for those who may be interested in "tree ( shrub & Bush ) count" - - - it's 191, and Smile "growing" Big Grin

Finally, the South end of the harbor, and the South shore of the Lower Kennequogue, and the "Boathouse". :oops: It's this picture that makes me want to remove and re-do that Willow tree. :o Wink

Attached Files Image(s)

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread