Tour Ship
Arrrrrgh, I did, completely miss, the last door on the port side aft, on the shelter deck !! Wallbang It is just a little too late to attempt to add that one now. :oops:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a picture of the skylight , based on the information you were able to provide, I came up with what I hope will be a close representation of the actual skylight.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The decking, on the Bridge deck, turned out quite nicely, and I'm thinking that if I do use the lifeboat, and davits for it, I may lay in decking from just aft of the "mast", to the aft end of the Bridge deck cabin's overhead, and enclose that area with railings. I can use an external vertical ladder, center-line aft, for access to that level.

The Coastal freighter I built was named "Louis Arthur", for my Dad.
The collier, under construction will be the "Ralph Henry" for his brother.
I will use the name "Letty J." for my Mother, on this vessel.

This quickly became a challenging, interesting, and fun build. There was a lot of "new learning", and the opportunity to try some new techniques which will, no doubt, come in handy for some future project. I am very happy that the pictures of "Diana" got posted. Inspiration, from any source, is a good thing.
Worship many thanks Worship Thumbsup
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread