Big Blue NASCAR 2012 Racin'!!!!
WoW!!! What happened to: "Have at it boys"!! 790_smiley_picking_a_fight

Smile Smile I guess Jeffy "had" a bit too much "at it" Icon_lol

Now - While you read my following statement - Understand, I've rooted for Jeff for years as one of my racers. Mainly I root for Truex Jr, but The 24 is one of the 6 other racers I also root for.....

~~~~ Jeff was WRONG!!!!! He could have caused serious damage... He really went overboard and yes, the brawl afterward, was "cool" it was good for racing overall, it was shown during every newscast today - which normally only gives a passing glance, even after the Champions are crowned.

But in my opinion, the outcome does not warrant the "source" in this case....
It was fun to watch while it was happening, but the deliberate action should have never happened... Not at 160 MPH.. not on any track. Someone could have been injured and that makes it wrong.

I commend NASCAR for the fines and the points.. But one has to think if they did it just so they weren't "Letting a past Champion get away with something"...

BTW: The crew chief penalties are because as stated in the rules: The Crew Chief is responsible for EVERYONE'S actions on their team (even the drivers)... So they were "correct" penalties too...
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread