Another Good Reason to move to Calif.!!!
teejay Wrote:I've never been to LV but if I do I want to see the pawn shop that is on Pawn Stars , one of my favourite TV shows . Then over to see the other Rick , the restoration guy ( who I think has his own show now )

If you've never seen Pawn Stars , you're missing a good show ....educational about all things American because the shop owner , Rick , brings experts in all the time and they give the audience a short lesson about whatever item they're looking at .

T

I watch both shows as well as "American Pickers". They all have educational as well as entertainment value and I'd love to visit their locations too. However, you have to be able to grind through the contrived drama on any of these shows. The owner, Rick, gets called out by his son for not using the timeclock to clock in, or Chumly has to clean toilets because he lost a challenge. Nope Last week the pickers were somewhere in North Carolina when Danielle's little "company" car broke down in Iowa. By the time they got home with at least one stop along the way to get something appraised and about a 1000 mile drive, she was still sitting there waiting to be rescued. :? I also watch the pawn shop shows from Detroit and Baton Rouge, but again, they always seem to have a camera there during some private moments of drama. :o
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread