NASCAR Fantasy League
dwight77 Wrote:The draft is done automatically isnt it?...Not like the first year when we had $100 to bid on different drivers.
So I am not really worried about when I find out who makes up my team.
BY THE WAY, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR DOING ALL THE LEGWORK FOR OUR LEAGUE Cheers Cheers
dwight77

Thanks -- You know I enjoy it - else I wouldn't be trying so hard to get it working Big Grin

Yes it's automatic, as long as you set up the "Pre-Draft Order" and Move your driver to the top of the "left list" and exclude everyone elses drivers, (Move the other drivers to the right) you'lll be fine. Click SAVE when done Smile I forgot 2 times already! Shoot

As soon as we decide on the eighth team, I'll set the draft time (the ONLY thing) i control... to a convenient night (Tuesday?????) then - whenever that time is.... the computer selects our draft order and drafts all our teams....

Again, Rich Mariano & I started this for fun, that's the only objective. Big Grin If anyone has any questions or problems - let me know.. I'd rather beat someone fair and square, not because someone goofed Smile I'd rather give you the answers then see you lose....

Which is why we started these NASCAR & NFL fantasy games as Private leagues.. They are Big Blue only friendly competitions...

~~~ Thanks Again!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread