My doggie needs a ride!
Yes-- it is an amazing story and all true. I really do hope to find some board member who is going to be coming this way soon.
As some of you probably know , besides model trains , I am a hot rodder . I belong to a site called Jalopy Journal or HAMB as it is also known. If any of you are car guys -- check it out , it is a most enjoyable site and a lot of great guys and information there all related to "traditioal hot rods and customs" restricted to 1964 and earlier. In times past there have been many "parts relay--rides given to members parts across the country, I have had 3 39 Ford trannys , a pair of Chrysler hemi heads , a complete set of 41 lincoln brakes brought to Las Vegas that way. I thought that perhaps this would be another occasion wher a hot rodder would ride to the rescue--- NOT EVEN !! I had posted pretty much this same story there and had gotten a couple of answers like I just did here -- then he Moderator deleted the whole post , sent me a notice he had done so -- I realize it WAS off topic , BUT ?
I mean , at the time I posted it there was an ELEVEN page post going on about how to help your kid cheat and win in a PINEWOOD DERBY!! Right below where my post was before it was zapped was a 5 page and growing thread about how crappy it is to have the FLU!! , it never got delted, and constantly there are posts about Prayers needed for someone sick or having some life crisis -- they are well attended ! So I am a bit unhappy with the HAMB right now , thanks for letting me vent.
Dave
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!

Messages In This Thread