Ez's 2013 duff challenge
Sumpter250 Wrote:Eek I thought one of two choices: You live in a lush tropical region, and modeled what you saw, Or:
You live in a desert, and long for lush tropical things ! Big Grin

Then again, This a "Get off your Duff Challenge".
Maybe we all need to get off our Duffs, and walk around the neighborhood with our eyes open!

Wise Man once say; "There is safety in modeling what you see"

Wink 357 Wink 357 Wink

Well, actually, I had this here dream one night and the landscape was filled with these things. It wasn't until I saw my psychoanalyst that I realized that it was a nightmare. Eek Eek So you are right on both counts, I modeled what I saw (in a dream), and what I longed for since I do live in the desert. 357 Ah, if we can only get a few of those tropical hula girls to sway underneath, I'd have kept them as trees.... Wink Wink

Modeling what I do see around my neighborhood would be a lot easier though, sand, rocks, cacti and a few scrub bushes. Icon_lol Icon_lol Oh yeah, and a few rattlesnakes.... Shoot

Sumpter250 Wrote:P.S. My "duff challenge" is something I have never, and probably will never see a prototype of. :o :oops: 357 357

I think we all create our own world with things in it that doesn't exist anywhere else. Nothing wrong with that. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread