EZ's 2013 duff challenge part 2
Progress, yup, it may not look like anything yet, but there is progress. On Saturday, I was able to cut and groove all the shelves and glue up the back riser on the shelves to make them 3/8" thick. Yesterday, I should have been able to finish gluing up the shelves and then some, but instead, I spent the day working on my tools. My router table wouldn't rise high enough, which means that I needed to take it apart and clean out the sawdust that gets into the adjustment gears, so I opted to go with my smaller hand router mounted to a small table. I just got that all set up, and that router decided it didn't want to run anymore. :o It seems like I was having an "ngauger day", Eek one thing going wrong after another... Curse I took the router apart and everything checked out. The switch and the trigger mechanism worked, and the motor ran, but it wouldn't run after putting it back together at least a half-dozen times, so I just bypassed the switch and used a switchable power strip to turn it on and off for now. I would have been better off just spending the time taking it easy.... 219

Anyway, here's what I've done so far. Yeah, I know, just a bunch of strips of wood right now:

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread