Two loading projects
lajry,
you are right! With the gondolas are a few more problems. The CNJ car is a very old model that I built 20 years ago - and at that time my favoured modeling era was not so strictly fixed like today. And on other side the car is a PRR G26 gondola and that do I know today by my many recherches in the web.
The EL car is of newer date and did not find the right decals for an "old" lettering - I'm modelling 1900 (+) and 1930 (+) times. And there is a big mistake - the EL was foundet in 1960 and that is really to late for my modelling.
So there are many, many errors with thes both models which I can solve only by a new coloring and lettering in next time. New decals are not the problem there I draw them now self.
Thanks for your hint!

Reinhard, you are right, too.
But I'm not sure if I would like to rework all these fine details. At end we all live with our small errors and I don't feel the need to be an absolte 100% modeller. And I'm lucky when I can close a modelling job. On other side the two gondolas need a relettering. Absolutely!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.

Messages In This Thread