"New modules"
:o It's been a while :o :o :oops:
I got the two track rolling lift bridge fairly well along in construction, just need to build the "base" that the bridge rolls on to open, and a short approach span at the opposite end.

The three buildings on the left side are; a narrow two story building ( at one time an interlocking tower ) that will serve as a "view blocker" for the tracks "entry" through the side skyboard. I haven't figured out exactly, what it will become as a functional building...yet.
The white and gray one behind it, is the shop/machinery building for the marine railway ( with the sloop on it ).
The building behind the sloop will be the "work building" / repair shop. There is a small house, blocked by the willow tree in the first shot, and by the bridge counterweight in the second shot, that will be more of a "summer home", than a permanent residence.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bridge tender's tower is visible ( gray siding ) just behind the bridge. The near side of the bridge deck is the standard gauge track, the narrow gauge track is on the far side of the bridge deck.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had to use a rolling lift bridge here so the "W.W.Marsland", and several of the other sailing vessels, could get in and out of the harbor.
From the front edge of the front module to the back edge of the "backboard module" is 54".

The "scale acreage" of water, has now gone from 5.5 acres to approximately 7.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread