Mixed feelings about my LHS
My take, If I am paying your wages, leave the cell phone at home or in the car. If there is an emergency do what we did before cell phones. We survived. I would require any one to be hired to sign a contract that they would not have a personal phone in their possession while in my employ. If they violate that contract it would mean instant dismissal, and I would go to court if need be. Business people could survive without cell phones too. We did for years.
Keep using your phones on the job, and sooner or later someone will get tired of it and you will be fired.
I am tired of seeing flaggers at road construction sites texting and talking on their phones while they should be paying attention to their jobs.
As for me, I would go back to that store one more time to show them all the great buys I got off the internet because they were too busy talking.
I have walked out of many stores that put phones ahead of customers, Just another reason to shop the net, and more and more there is free shipping too.
Just my personal opinion.

Messages In This Thread