GEC's Layout Progress
Lester Perry Wrote:For what it is worth, electrics have caught my interest at times. I haven't ventured into it though partly out of no place to do it and partly out of fear of getting in over my head. I would want it to be functional and I am afraid that's just too much work. before you get to run, I like to run it.
Les

Yeah, i think if i ahd the right tools it would be easier. I just got more wire for my catenary, and i'll be making anew bridge (the one on the photos had wire that was to thick in my opinion). I just wish i had a drill press so that i could make drilling into the rails easier. Nickel silver is tough to work with, especially when using smaller bits, and now that i'm using smaller wire, it will be worse. I do have enough wire now, though, to get a substantial section of catenary up, so we'll see.

I've finally got my Arrow and E44 electric working for DCC, although there are some issues i need to work out.

I've also nearly finished decaling the Arrow. Hopefully i can get the lighting taken care of soon.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]

Messages In This Thread