Bob_suruncle builds a layout
okay so I have been somewhat delinquent both in my posting and in my work on the layout. I backed off on the layout earlier this year when my son finally started looking seriously at buying a house and moving out of my new layout room.....errrrr.. his bedroom. He has since vacated the premesis, I have painted the room and appropriate blue color and then gotten side tracked with a new layout for the store...<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1100&p=62805#p62805">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1100&p=62805#p62805</a><!-- l -->

So not much has happened other than blue paint and some revisions/ additions to the track plan now that there is more space. Draft revisions are posted below... I am really torn as half of this layout is the existing switching layout from my old room.... I could probably do more with the space but it would mean scrapping what I had and I can't quite bring myself to do that. Only real issue is that there are no view blocks so when working on one of the peninsulas you will be able to see the other side of the layout. Track along the wall on the far right will continue down to staging

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread