Bob_suruncle builds a layout
bob_suruncle Wrote:Ummm yeah I did send this one to you.... you just ignored it as you were too busy with OTHER stuff 24 Icon_lol 790_smiley_picking_a_fight

Squid: If you recall where the door to the room is I was going to put in a removable duck under or swing bridge in there... you can see it outlined in the image about 3' over from the left on the bottom of the pic. With the size of the room I think around the walls is the only way to go as blobs out into the room with sufficient radius will not leave room for aisles and operators.

I am open to suggestions oh mighty Squidely the layout designer (or from others if they feel so inclined) but I would like to keep cutting on the existing layout to a minimum for the redesign.

The existing layout needs to be mounted back up on its brackets and legs which will require assistance from my 8 armed compadre... you can hold the sections in place whilst I put the screws in.

by the way... I recall a challenge regarding layout building.... how is your Christmas tree layout coming? I believe I have 2 operational layouts to my credit, one with hardshell scenery in place... and you have....................................... :mrgreen:

Messages In This Thread