Building a Module; HO Scale Photo Diorama
[Image: DSC01150.jpg]

View looking right down the Diorama. Single Track is raised in the back.

[Image: DSC01151.jpg]

You can see my granmas dog in the bottom left corner, she likes to help hehe. You can also see how the roads will be layed out, 2 lanes going East and 2 lanes going West, Only one of the lanes going West is blocked off due to construction. There will also be a center divider in between the East and Westbound lanes.

[Image: DSC01152.jpg]

You can see that the road dead ends here. Thats because the Black Gold Asphalt Plant is just to the right. The road goes North and under the train track. Lots of construction will be going on. I just layed stuff out as a general guideline for me and taking the pics so you guys could see how this will be layed out.

[Image: DSC01153.jpg]

Black Gold Asphalt Plant sits at the far right of the Diorama

[Image: DSC01154.jpg]

View from the back of the Asphalt Plant

[Image: DSC01155.jpg]

View from the back of the Highway Underpass

[Image: DSC01156.jpg]

Back of the Construction Site

[Image: DSC01157.jpg]

Here you can get a better sence of how the raods and such will be layed out. 2 Lanes run Eastbound on the bottom of the display, and 2 lanes run Westbound (again one is blocked off due to construction), a Center Divider seperates the East and Westbound lanes, and in the top of the picture you see where the Embankment running from where the traintrack is down to the highway.

[Image: DSC01158.jpg]

Highway lanes are 4" wide (or 2" per lane), Center Divider is 1 1/4, and the Black Gold Asphalt Enterance is marked at the bottom of the pic.
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread