TEAR IT OUT!!!
Lester Perry Wrote:
ocalicreek Wrote:I was going to ask if you s_t_r_e_t_c_h_e_d it.

It does look grainy and very much like a print-out at this close range. Is the close-up the normal viewing angle? Could you take a picture from where your eye level is typically, as far away as you'd normally view it? The graininess may not matter so much at that distance.

I wonder if there is some way to add some texture to that surface beneath the print-out? Like crinkling foil and laying the printout over that, perhaps wetting it to get it to nestle down in place? Dunno, just thinking out loud.

Galen

Yes it is the correct angle and I can take a pic from further away but I am in a local open house schedule which means there will be closeup looks at it. Wetting it is a no no as it is printed on an ink jet printer. The quality can be improved a lot as I inadvertently had it set on a low quality print. I am thinking maybe when I get it in color it might help a lot even though it is basically a gray stone.

I think you are right about the color as well as using a higher definition. The world is in color and I think we would be amazed at how many colors are really found in "gray" stone.

Messages In This Thread