NW 58th St., Miami
cnw1961 Wrote:After Tetters gave me the hint, I was able to finish Sentry industries, well almost. I still have to add some details to the roof, but that has to wait until it is painted and painting the structure has to wait until I can spray it with a primer and that has to wait until it is warm enough outside to use a spray can .... life ain’t easy Nope Goldth . So here are the last pics of Sentry for now, I don’t want to bore you to death.

I think the risk of anyone being bored to death watching your modelling is pretty slim ... Goldth

Looking at the back wall, is leftmost end of the back wall still one long piece, or did you divide the rear wall into four sections - with the leftmost rear wall section ending just to the right of those four windows ? I can't quite make up its mind - is each section straight, or is there a little curve to each section ?

Btw1 - your structures unpainted looks better than many painted and weathered structures - partly because white does not seem like an implausible color for this style buildings in a warm climate.

Btw2 - I had to make a run to a local hobby shop on my way home today to pick up some more dark green paint. I took the opertunity to see if they stocked any .80" styrene sheets.

That's your "fault" - looking at how well door and window frames looks with .80 styrene, I would like to get hold of a little to experiment with - I haven't used anything thicker than .60" before. Didn't find any at the store I checked. Oh, well - it goes on the "to get" list for later.

Anyways - here's looking forward to seeing more of the NW 58th street layout.

Smile,
Stein

Messages In This Thread