NW 58th St., Miami
Miles, Gus, Tetters, Scott, Matt, thank you guys, you are way too kind ... but to do these structures is really not too difficult, it only takes some practice

Josh, I am really looking forward to you starting your modules. I hope we don’t have to wait too long ...

steinjr Wrote:Looking at the back wall, is leftmost end of the back wall still one long piece, or did you divide the rear wall into four sections - with the leftmost rear wall section ending just to the right of those four windows ? I can't quite make up its mind - is each section straight, or is there a little curve to each section ?

Stein, I wanted to build the rear wall in one piece, but the wall is 24" and my styrene sheet is only 20". So I divided it in the middle between the long and the first of the short sections. I concealed the joint with a "wire" running down from the roof. The three short sections are one piece. I cut a grove into the backside of the styrene sheet, so that I could bend it between the sections. All wall sections are straight, just as the prototype.

[Image: m49.jpg]

Quote:Btw2 - I had to make a run to a local hobby shop on my way home today to pick up some more dark green paint. I took the opertunity to see if they stocked any .80" styrene sheets.

That's your "fault" - looking at how well door and window frames looks with .80 styrene, I would like to get hold of a little to experiment with - I haven't used anything thicker than .60" before. Didn't find any at the store I checked. Oh, well - it goes on the "to get" list for later.

Sorry for causing distress ......... mmmmh, no, not really Goldth Icon_lol
Kurt

Messages In This Thread