"New modules"
I've been busy..........and not taken a single pic. 35 35
There's some "greenery" in a couple of places. The stone block wharf is built. Two of the three walk bridges are done ( ironwork, the wood walkways are waiting for the third bridge ). There's some "landscaping around the boathouse. A mock up of the road "tunnel" under the "mainline" tracks. and concrete retaining walls ( where I couldn't just have ground, at too steep an angle.
I'm close now to mixing the Hydrocal, and sculpting the streambed for the waterfall, at the North end of the Seaport.
I'm waiting for the "right time" to take on the frogs, and guardrails, to split the standard gauge off from the narrow gauge, so the can run separate across the back of the modules ( lets me alternate between the two, at shows. One in one direction, and the other in the opposite direction. )
The last time I played with this idea, it took several years to work the bugs out of the trackwork.
I'll try to remember to "tutorial" both the ridge cap shingles, and the Eureka bridge build.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread