"New modules"
Russ Bellinis Wrote:Pete, are you going to install "dock bumpers" to protect those boats from wave damage on those docks?

The cut stone wharf, will have pilings, and some horizontal wood structure, as a buffer against the stone, The boat docks will probably not have any "installed" protection.....most boats carry fenders, that can be rigged, depending on the dock's configuration.

10:40 AM 11/5/10 the modules are in the trailer, and once all the other stuff is loaded, I'm off to Rockford, Il. for this weekend's train show. Everything seemed to work well....in the basement....now I'll see if things still work well after "transportation". Big Grin
There's still a few bits ( read that, tons of ) details left to be added, and the waterfall will go "unbuilt" 'til after Trainfest, next weekend. All the major construction is done, and I'm pleased with how it is looking.
I'll try to remember to take the camera,.......and the battery charger......tomorrow. I should be able to get some decent shots of the complete set, at the show.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread