"New modules"
I moved the "backboard module out front so I could better work on it. The train in the background is on the
'three module set ', at the front of the modules. The " land forms " are coming together, but I am still in the early stages of putting the scene together. In this first shot, you're looking straight up the length of the module, at the ' boatyard ' .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this second shot, a closer view of the boat yard buildings, the marine railway, and the counterweight end of the rolling lift bridge, and the bridge-tender's tower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here, the boat yard buildings, and the opposite end of the lift bridge. Here, clearly shown, are the two tracks, standard gauge, and narrow ( 3' ) gauge. These are just laid in place to check the bridge alignment.

Here, the whole bridge, and the opposite shore of the Lower Kennequogue River

There's still a ton of work that needs to be planned, envisioned, and done. So far, So good.....at least I haven't seen anything that screams to be re-done - - - yet Wink Wink 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread