(Almost) Everything's Negotiable - Help on "G" Layout Design
For those of you that don't know.... I got my Ngauger name from when i designed and built an N gauge layout with a few friends in 1984. Now 25 years later, I have had a G gauge layout since 1994. it has been redesigned 2 times and was created whan i could crawl all over it and bend all sorts of ways. Well, for the last 18 months, I just havent had the "want" to go up there and clean the tracks.. Sad Sad No real physical reason, except "maybe" I'll be 51 years old very soon Smile

Now, Christmas is coming up, My vacations are approaching and It's time to re-design the layout, possibly the final time. I've designed about 15 - 20 layouts, in N, HO, G, O and Z... But this time, I'm NOT doing it alone!! Nope! Nope Nope Nope Nope

Someone is going to help me..... Hopefully a bunch of you will submit an idea or 3 or 4 Big Grin and i'll use them or build on them......

Don & I created Big Blue to help Model Railroaders exchange ideas, well now i'm asking for any ideas - no suggestion will go "un-read" Big Grin Big Grin

So.. Away We Go!!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread