JANUARY 2010 TRAIN SHOWS
POST # 1

Today is Dec 31 2009. After a party tonight next year starts. If it wasn't for these prarties we would never have a new year. So get out and enjoy your selfs.
Their is a Jan 3 train show at Brick NJ. At the Elks hall Lodge 2151, 2491 Hooper Avenue, Brick NJ. I'm no going to this one. The following weekend on Sunday Jan 10 is the New Hope PA train show. I will be there. Their is also a train show on the same day in Garfield NJ, at the Boys and Girls club, 490 Midland Ave, Garfield NJ. I can't be in two places at once, so I'll miss this one. The next weekend, Sat Jan 16 and Jan 17 is the Greenbergh train show at Sommerset NJ. It is at the Garden State Expo center. Additional info online at the greenbergh train show site. I will be there on Sat workimg a table. I am going there also. Jan 23 & 24 is the Merchants Square Mall show in Allentown PA. I will be there on saturday the 23. I will be helping on a table. The next day Jan 24 is also a train show in Dover NJ. I will be there also. It is at there High School off of RT 15, south of RT 80. Jan will be a bussy one for me.

frank

PSS. Thats me standin with the baseball cap, and Stephen, (E-PAW) my son to my left. Charlie seated to my right is a train show vendor and a good friend.The fellow seated dressed very warm is BOB. We all are offical train nuts. This photo was taken at New Hope PA.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!

Messages In This Thread