Buckeye Freight & Terminal
I have been working on a numbering system for my free lanced railroad the BFT(Buckeye Freight & Terminal) I will post the system chart If I can. The numbering system leaves me with plenty of numbers to choose from and allows for others to number some rolling stock of their own if there should be interest.

Paint scheme is simple solid RED for locomotives with white logo and lettering/numbers, oxide red, oxide brown, grey, or black with white lettering logo and numbers for freight cars and cabooses.

I am working in O 3Rail and S scale trains for the BFT and numbering system is geared toward these scales. If anyone wants to do a BFT car or two ho or smaller will be numbered from the S portion of chart, anything larger than O will be numbered from the O portion of chart.

Will post art work of logo( must get logo on your own). If interested in a number(s) for a freight car(s) post type of car and scale and I will assign you a number(s) . Again you are on your own decal wise. I may contact the service that I got my Logos from and see if they will allow others to buy my logo in other scales, the cost of decals is up to you. If you can make your own decals I will post the logos artwork here as well.

Messages In This Thread