A N N I V E R S A R Y - We're OPEN!!!!!!!
December 17th, 2000, seems like yesterday, but I honestly can't say, for sure, what I was doing that day. Probably because I wasn't here yet. That didn't happen until January of 2002.
The-Gauge, has been an extended family for me now, for just a bit short of seven years. There were some moments when I had had enough, and was ready to move on, or move out, which ever, but always because of outside disturbances.
Several of the "family", I have had the honor and pleasure, to meet personally, and hope I will have the chance to meet many more. Much, I have learned here. Across a wide spectrum of topics. There is more to learn, and my favorite location, is the sharp leading edge of the learning curve.
December 17th,2008, it's been a month and 3 days since my 65th, and now I celebrate being part of this, that is the most comfortable forum on the internet, and home to good people from all around the world. The United Nations could learn a great lesson from the community here!

To all of you then, the members, who have made this place the best, just keep on being "you", and we'll always be the best!
Cheers 2296_ 2285_ 2296_ Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread