A N N I V E R S A R Y - We're OPEN!!!!!!!
I joined in May 2001, not long after I first started "surfing the net". I've seen lots of names of folk who were members then here on this board already, several who I hadn't heard from in years, and it's feels great. The Gauge at the time had a small membership, and as several have noted, had a family feeling to it. I used to post a lot back then, tho I have posted little in the past several years. There are multiple reasons for that, the primary one probably that I got burned out on it. As the membership grew and my available access time shrank, I found that questions posed that I would have answered or replied to were answered by others first, and I felt weird afer awhile of posting things along the lines of "me too". So my posts started being only about things I built, and they are few and far between!

I just want to thank NGauger and Ezdays and all the mods for putting this together. I look forward to seeing how things turn out here and will start a thread on my eng servicing facility project, warts and all.

Take care! Gary

Messages In This Thread