Casting a stone wall.
Saltwater Cowboy Wrote:The under construction shot of the church show a pile of pebbles I placed in a row just to get a feel of how the finished scene would look. There will also be a similar wall that runs from the edge of the road along the driveway and end at the cemetery gate. I think I am probably better off making a wall in place as someone mentioned. I could make a frame with stripwood and pour in hydrocal I suppose and then hand carve once set up. This could be done on my work bench and then glued in place once stained/painted. This is the methodology I am leaning towards at the moment.
Matt

Hand carving, a project, but it would look good, although at this point, my decision to hand shingle the entire GCLaser Boat House, doesn't sound quite so "impossible dreamlike". Big Grin Big Grin
I will be waiting to see the "finished" pictures, it's a challenging project that could be a realistic, and attractive addition to the scene.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread