Some new layout pictures
I have been doing some work on my layout lately that involved making some changes that would increase switching possibilities.
The first picture (although not involved with any switching) shows what is left of the U&A Supply Co. after an explosion blew the place apart. The explosion was found to be of a suspicious nature and the court found the owners guilty of insurance fraud.They are now in jail. Icon_lol
[Image: layout001.jpg]

The next two pictures are additions I made to the Pallet factory.
First is a brick storage shed that I made to hold finished pallets.
Second picture was inspired by a suggestion made by another member in the operations thread.He suggested adding restrictions to an area involving switching.
What I did was to take an abandoned building that I had on the layout and take it apart.I then made this addition.Lumber loads are put inside and unloaded directly into the plant. Now the diesel cannot go past the entrance so idler flat(s) will bve needed to pull out the flat car and wood chip car.
[Image: layout004-1.jpg]
[Image: layout003-1.jpg]
Lastly is my newest building.It is food distribution facility.It gets dry goods,produce and meat.I am still i the process of adding details.
[Image: layout002.jpg]
Enjoy
Bob

Messages In This Thread