Surprise!!! I didn't order this!
Try and make a long story short...

A couple weeks ago, at my LHS, I ordered a couple curved turnouts and a building kit. Yesterday, they called and said my order had come in. Today I stopped by there to pick it up and he brought out a PA powered /PB dummy set from Broadway Limited Imports, DCC, with sound, (I guess these used to be known as Precision Craft) in Santa Fe colors. I looked at him and said, "This isn't what I ordered." He disappeared in the back and somebody else popped out with my customer folder in hand. As he leafed through, he finally pulled out an order sheet. Sure enough, it had my name on it specifying this exact product. I looked at him with a perplexed look and asked, "When did I order this?" Well, let's just check the date shall we...
July of 2006, NEARLY FOUR YEARS AGO!!!
Somewhere in there, a faint glimmer of a distant memory flickered. By golly I guess I had. I had completely forgotten about it. Four years!!!!!! Can you believe that???
Anyways, I threw up a quick light and shot some quickies for ya. I have no idea how it looks with lights on as I haven't even turned on the power yet.

[Image: Aandbtogether.jpg]

[Image: Aunit.jpg]

[Image: Bunit.jpg]

[Image: Aunitheadon.jpg]

I need a better camera.

Messages In This Thread