Big Blue Google Group
Finally, I called the CEO of Google and told her who I am and boy did she snap to. :o She apologized for all the discomfort and work that Google had caused me and said she would fire the whole Google Groups support team over this. Nope I was able to talk her out of doing that, but it cost me my company limo, corporate jet, personal trainer my corner office and the Big Blue company building, Wink but it was worth it, since, to my surprise, I finally found a way into our Google Group as an admin. Misngth I even "accepted" four new members that were pending. Thumbsup I might even be able to get Mikey back in as an admin now....well, sometime in the next few days that is. Icon_lol

The bottom line is that the Big Blue Train Forum group over at Google is now working and so all those that haven't registered there yet can now do so. Use this link to get you there.

BTW, I did set up a Yahoo group, but I canceled the group since we have people already registered over at the Google Group. Thanks for the suggestion though. Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread