Charlie b's layout
(01-04-2019, 10:01 PM)doctorwayne Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 08:52 PM)Charlie B Wrote: ...mortar mix.  I will have a lot of filling to do....

It's lookin' better with that coat of paint, Charlie, and some pre-mixed drywall mud will make short work of the mortar job.

That stepped facade above the garage doors is a bit unusual, though.  In the photo you showed which contained the photo of the real one, it doesn't appear that the roof is sloped downward, from left-to-right, which would otherwise be suggested by the step-down.

I've been working on gondolas, but got sidetracked making loads for flatcars...no wonder nothing gets done on my layout. 35

Wayne
Well, the roof does slope down from left to right, (picture)except I didn't notice it until you mentioned it and I took a closer look. I think I may just forget that detail since it took a hint for me to see it. I may at some time make a correct roof, but I am trying to make room to scan a railroad photo collection that I received from my friends widow a couple of years ago. there are over 2000 photos to scan in that collection and my cousin just got another batch of historical photos from my home town.      
Charlie

Messages In This Thread