Charlie b's layout
I keep waiting for them to close the course (it's about the only thing still open) but so far it's still open. There have been changes made. Only one to a cart, no flag sticks that you can grab a hold of. The cups are in upside down so the ball sits high in the cup so you don't touch the cup when you retrieve the ball and of course before you get in the cart you wipe it down everywhere with a disinfecting wipe. Only 2 people allowed to go in the clubhouse to pay at a time and maintain 6 feet at all times. Because I have to touch the door handle to get in and out I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in the cart and wash my hands as soon as I come out. I also pay with exact change so I don't have to handle any change. While one does need to take care of the physical health you also need to take care of your mental health as well and keeping people ibside 24/7 can lead to depression, suicide and homicide. I live in the country so I can step outside and go for a walk, target shoot or garden with out leaving the property, but I feel for those that are trapped inside an apartment or condo.
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string

Messages In This Thread