N Scale Union Pacific Layout
Besides all the other drama in my life right now, I have been working on something when i dont find myself thinking about what Im having to go through. I've yet to actually run a train in the past 5 years ive been in this hobby, ive never had power in any of the tracks I have laid, and its time to put that to an end and get some trains moving! I tried building an around the walls shelf layout in HO scale a little while back, but it just was not working, a 10'x12' room just wasnt working, especially since I was having to live in the same room as the layout.... I just was not happy with how the layout was turning out, and i didnt like the fact that I could only run a short train on the mainline and couldnt have a decent sized operational yard. Well this time around it will not be any different, except that this layout will be in N scale and take up only half of the room and at eye level to give it some depth and make things appear more realistic.

This Layout will have a small/medium sized yard, complete loop for continuous running as well as lots of switching for some fun, 17-1/2" minimum radius with #7 minimum turnouts. The mainline is shown in red, and I will go from there...

Attached Files Image(s)

Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread