Pacific South Eastern Railway
That looks pretty good! I'm not sure what goes over and what goes under but for the sake of perspective, try and keep your low lines out front and your high lines towards the back... again, sometimes this just can't be helped. Where your loop crosses over itself down about the middle of the plan over on the right hand side, you've set yourself up for another S curve. If you don't bring that top curve around quite so far, you can straighten that out a bit giving you some straight in between your approach to the next curve. It will also help you to cross the line below/above at more of a right angle helping to shorten your bridge span. Clear as mud? Wink
I'm sure you've also already thought of this and so I will just echo it back but your reach into those two top back corners is going to be atrocious... especially the right one. If your a skinny person, you could drop that loop on the right, middle side down at least twelve inches to give you room to squeeze in and access or better reach into that back corner.

Messages In This Thread