timetables and rulebooks
Hello to all; I am a new member to this forum. I was refered here by another member. I'm an HO scale modeler who was also a locomotive engineer. I worked on the railroad for 18 years before going to work for FedEx. In the time I worked for the railroad, I became a timetable collector. I have a collection of about 2500 pieces. Like baseball cards, I have a bunch of extras (doubles) that I would like to sell off to by more items for my collection. I have about 500 extra items available that I would like to sell off. If anyone is interested, please drop me a line to <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedzabko@roadrunner.com">szabko@roadrunner.com</a><!-- e --> and I will forward you a list. I have numerous employee and public (passenger) timetables from many different roads. I also have rule books, locomotive operating manuals, hat badges, stationary, notepads, envelopes etc........the list goes on. If your looking for something specific, let me know.

Thanks and have a great day!
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!

Messages In This Thread