P5se Camelback's 2010 Summer Structure Challenge GERN Plant
Thanks, Gary, for the very kind words! It's been great getting back into the hobby ... i've learned two things ... I'm apparently as slow as everyone has always said i was ... And I've forgotten a lot! But hanging out here should go a long way to rectifying the latter!

And Eighty-Eight Guy ... thank you so much for the compliment! I only wish I had been able to finish the build in time so it would have been worthy of a couple of votes! But the competition is too tough!

Thanks, Ralphie, for being so kind! I'm hoping that, when I get it finished it will look as nice as I had hoped it would be, and up to the quality that y'all have come to expect from the wicked-good model railroading devotees that hang out here.

Thanks, one and all, for giving me the little push that was necessary to start building stuff again! And a special thanks to doctorwayne for inviting me to come over from the Model Railroader Forums in the first place!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread