A milestone
P5se Camelback Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:... since the bank we use, The First National Bank of Mowie-wowie , isn't solvent to begin with.

Confusedhock: Hey, you can roll one of those "checks" and send it to me ... I promise I won't try to cash it ... I'll just look at it Big Grin, and then burn it Wink so the Feds won't be tempted to haul me away. Thumbsup Cheers Popcornbeer Popcornbeer Popcornbeer Popcornbeer Popcornbeer Big Grin Icon_lol
Be glad to my friend. First though we'll need a bit of info from you such as your SSN, birthdate, address, mother's maiden name, all your bank account numbers and their on-line banking passwords. Goldth These are just precautions that the Bank of Mowie-wowie requested us to take and to forward this info to them for, as they put it, "Further processing". They are, of course, trustworthy individuals, all having been previously employed somewhere in northern NJ in the... uh, "waste management" sector. Their "president" is said to sing in a very high voice, kind of in the "Soprano" range, if you get my drift. 2285_ Shoot

You might want to reconsider asking for one of these checks, receiving one does create an unbreakable bond not to cash it and I'm not too sure if the guys that picked up the last person to try and cash one, were feds or not, they did however, have guns so that was kind of an assumption on my part. Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread