La Mirada, CA Industrial District Switching Project
ocalicreek Wrote:Josh - keep hammering away at the plan, but don't let analysis paralysis take over. I'm usually one to plan something to death simply because I believe in planning well ahead of time. However in this case, you've been planning for a while now. This time I say quit planning and BUILD SOMETHING ALREADY!! You've got a great concept and seem well adept at fleshing it out. Go for it! Have fun building and running some trains!

Galen

LOL Thanks Galen! Misngth I keep thinking im done with the plan, and then my buddy Andy will pop in and suggest something else for better operation. He has worked the La Mirada area a couple times, and so far Ive liked all his suggestons, although I am drifting farther and farther away from the prototype in certain areas, which i guess is necessary in some areas for smooth operation lol

You will be glad to hear that I have started on Module #4 this evening. I was able to lay down the Tie Strips on the right end of the module. I ran out of Tie Strips, so i will have to order more, also going to order the turnouts I will need for the module, those will be in next week sometime.

Ill get a new thread going for the layout progress of this project in a few minutes
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread