Team Track Industry
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks, Ed! Now I really know that I'm really losing it! This morning, checking the "Most Active" list, I decided to look at the first page of each listed thread before going on to the most current page, as a means of review and refamiliarization with the origins of the thread. Within seconds of the first page of this thread's loading, I knew how foolish my post of yesterday must have seemed to the rest of you. :oops:

I will never again even consider commenting on anything other than the most current postings of any thread! It is obvious to me that I can no longer trust that portion of what pretends to be the memory portion of my brain to function with any reliable clarity!

I can only guess that as a result of the possibly half-dozen times that I have had what seemed like near-death exacerbated COPD episodes, when I just could not breathe and called 911, those times when my blood oxygen level had fallen into the 60's have taken a toll ... that the diminished level of oxygen has had an ill effect on my mental capabilities. At least I am now aware that there is a problem. :?

:? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :?
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread