Team Track Industry
He, he, he.

Funny you should mention Homer Simpson, as he was the first person I mentioned when I first saw the EFRR track plan contained the Krispy Kreme plant.
"This is "The Homer Simpson of shortlines!!!!! I just have to model this one!" was what I shouted out loud as I first viewed the trackplan.
So in the space of one afternoon I had found the perfect shortline for me to model. Problem solved.

Since then I have been researching EFRR on the internet, purchasing rolling stock and structures while working out where to build my layout. As part of my research I have contacted Jack Shultz at Agracel, and Charles Barenfanger at Illinois Western, the two gentlemen responsible for developing the EFRR, and no doubt the people that anyone who lets either EFRR 2716 or IW7570 get dirty will have to answer to.

As for Krispy Kreme donuts being the best, well lets just say [in a suitable mafioso type voice] that you havent met "Mr Donut and Associates yet." I also bought a small home use donut maker so that my layout can have donut aroma.

MMMM donuts. I think that I had better start a blog here to detail my EFRR adventures.
Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More

Messages In This Thread