Dean Distillery
Scoobie Doo...

I have that kit (unbuilt as of this point, but examined) and agree that the vacu-formed "stone" walls would be fine if you were seven. I like what you've done, though. It's a good idea and great looking execution! Thumbsup

Down here in Florida, it was all the rage about twenty-five or so years ago to put a layer of these tan-to-burnt orange-to-brown pebbles spread out a half-inch thick on a concrete pool deck, and seal them all in place with epoxy. The premise was that it would let water drain (it did) and there would be no puddles to slip on (there weren't) ... but little pebbles would come loose here and there as the force of the Florida sun would work its magic. I remember my dad picking them up, keeping them in an empty pint-sized margarine tub and every couple of months crawl around with knee pads on epoxying them back in the little holes caused by them coming loose. (and people wonder why I'm the way I am!)

Anyway, all of that to say those little "river rock" pebbles might make nice rock work when I decide it's time to dig into Bret's Brewery! Thank's for the idea! Cheers Cheers Thumbsup
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread