Need Some Electrical Expertice
Kool! Thumbsup

I'll have to get some down and dirty advice from you and Gary S. when the time comes. Cheers

I was a crackers Industrial Designer ... there wasn't much I wouldn't tackle and wrestle into submission ... but I can't see electrical or electronic and so it doesn't compute. When I first started at Sperry Corp., there was an office of three E.E. Circuit Designers on the other side of a 5-foot partition from the space that was my little group's design studio. Unless I stood next to it and looked over I couldn't see them and they couldn't see me (or later, my two guys.) But I could hear parts their discussions as they went about designing new leading-edge circuits for the next Main Frame Computer, the cabinetry design and interior component layout for which I was filling up sheets of maker paper developing concepts. But I wondered for several months why they kept talking about Gatorade all the time until I actually sat one day and really listened for about 20 minutes and came to the realization that they were really talking about ...

... gate arrays! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread