Rob's Layout
Actually, once that section is completed, I will only be about 15-20% done with the total benchwork... it is moving at a decent clip and I probably would have gotten much more done this weekend, however, I had to shut down the build for today to move breakable objects out of the way as I am having a backup sump pump installed tomorrow (the sump closet is in the train room, stupid waste of a good 8 square feet, LOL!)... I've been playing Russian Roulette with that sump hole since the addition was put on 2 years ago and for my sanity and peace of mind, I want to know that my train room won't get destroyed if there is an extended power outage and the ground happens to be to over saturated.

Anyways, even though I don't really enjoy the benchwork part of it, it doesn't bother me to have to do it, I know it is a part of the build... thanks all for the compliments on it... I think part of that is my career is software development and I am very aware of the importance of building strong foundations. When developing code, the attention to detail tends to pay off in a superior end product, and I view the benchwork the same way... I want a good, solid foundation that I can build on top of and have something to be proud of once it is done.

Back to the real world tomorrow... is it Friday yet? Icon_lol

--Rob.

Messages In This Thread