paper paper everywhere
Thanks for the response guys. I'll go through each one of your requests seperatly and get back to you. I'll let you know what I have. I dug through box 1 and here's what I found"

switchlist:

NYO&W - have 5 (hard card type)

Signal Indication cards:

B&M - full color laminated card shows ALL B&M signals with definitions

Locomotive Defect Tags (these are placed on isolation switch in cab to let crews know not to use locomotive)
T&NM, CP Rail System, CP Railway, BNSF

Baggage Tags: NYNH&H (I think these were tied to passenger luggage)

Station Number Manuals (all book form - make GREAT modeling tool) shows all stations and information for entire railroad.
SOO (5/1/81), SOO (3/1/70) and ICG (12/74) - the ICG is loaded with info!
All the following are in Pad Form

Train Orders:

GTW, EJ&E, N&W (Form 19), N&W (newer NS style) CMStP&P, Ohio Central, Columbus & Ohio, CR (Penn Central District), CR (CNJ District), CR form 109, NS, CP

note pads:

MILW (form 3515) lined paper
Reading: letterhead stationary from signal & communication dept.
ONTRACK: NYS&W subsidiary, letterhead stationary with envelopes to match

MISC:

EL: invoice of waybills form AR 5685
Tenn Central: station record - form 36
Tenn Central: Misc. Debit - form 712

THIS IS A VERY UNIQUE ITEM!!!!!

Lehigh & Lackawanna Telegraphic Train Report (Dispatcher's TRAIN SHEET)
Taken from the Pen Argyl, PA Tower - dated July 20, 1905!!
This even shows trains on the Saylorsburg Branch. It does have a small tear (about 2") - which was taped from the back, but it's in excellent condition for being 105 years old!

That's it for box 1. Box 2 contains locomotive inspection reports. Box 3 contains note pads and stationary.

Boy, I have a bunch of stuff.
Doing my best to stay on track and to live each day to it's fullest, trying not to upset people along the way. I have no enemies.....just friends who don't understand my point of view.

Steve

Let's go Devils!

Messages In This Thread