Good things come in narrow packages
STEVE! Icon_e_biggrin , Steve, Steve...(walks in the room, precedes to take a seat, leans back and puts feet up on the coffee table like its my own place Misngth ) I totally understand the continuous running thing, I am the same way. Sure operations are great but honestly most of the time trains are like an aquarium to me Misngth  . I love doing the work, and most of the time I just love watching my trains running through the scenes/scenery I have created, its very soothing and satisfying to me, so I totally get it. 

First, just gotta say(though its obviously well known here) , WOW! , stunning work!!! Applause Worship Worship 
Second, is all the work you have done on this layout being incorporated into your NEW layout you just mentioned? just curious, would be a shame to  put time and money into something that soon might not be there....why not just start your NEW layout Misngth Misngth Misngth 
OK, OK, perhaps I'm just glad to see you and am excited to see you do a continuous running layout Goldth (gets up, puts the magazines my feet knocked off the end table back up, walks out) No matter what happens, GLAD to see you back, looking forward to seeing your outstanding work Worship  .
-Deano
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread