My Hometown---Part 2
Hello Everyone---what a great day I had today.I was lucky to be able to join up with Doctor Wayne and Val (Spitfire) for some local sight-seeing.I thought my luck had run out as the train action was slow as we visited some of my favourite spots,so we decided to visit another local attraction---HMCS Haida.This turned out to be the highlight of the day---if you are ever in Hamilton,a tour of the Haida is a must---we toured the entire ship stem to stern,forecastle to engine room and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.After we dropped off Val and were heading home I thought I would drive by some of the older factories as I know Wayne is interested in these older structures---this turned out to be a stroke of good luck as I found a new location to railfan---the pedestian overpass at Emerald St.--- I actually grew up in this neighbourhood but until today,I have never taken any pictures from this location.Anyway,here's some pictures of today's trains---I'll save the photos of the Haida for another time.Thanks again Val and Wayne---you definetly made my day

Howard Rd.,Aldershot

[Image: P1080510.jpg]

[Image: P1080511.jpg]

Emerald and Birge Sts.,Hamilton.In the first shot,the train is crossing Victoria Ave.,the street I grew up on

[Image: P1080561-1.jpg]

[Image: P1080564-1.jpg]

[Image: P1080562.jpg]

[Image: P1080567.jpg]

Messages In This Thread